ANTIQUES ON THE GREEN
Molly's Tea Room
Molly's Tea Room
Molly's Tea Room is located inside Antiques on The Green at 47/48 Front Street, West Auckland. In the Tea Room you will find yourself transported back in time with delicate china teasets and large tea pots. Molly's Tea Room is renowned for fresh homemade food and cakes, as well as having excellent coffee.
- Molly's Tea Room uses only palm oil free bread, which is available in white or brown.
- All of our delicious toasties, sandwiches and paninis are accompanied with a fresh side salad and crisps.
- All of our cakes and scones are fresh and are made here on the premises!
- We sell fresh fruit scones, which come with clotted cream and a jam of your choice.
- Our fresh cheese scones come with delicious mango chutney and cream cheese.
- When ordering our soft and spongey chocolate cake you have the option of cream or ice cream.
- Our coffee is made from bean to cup and is extra creamy because of the coffee bean we use. We make all of our coffee fresh therefore we can cater for your wants and needs to make sure you get your perfect cup!
- Our Italian hot chocolate is made thick and comes with cream and marshmallows, perfect for a cold winters day (or in our mind, any day!)
- We also offer a wide range of speciality tea, which comes as a tea pot for one or a tea pot for two, tea is served the traditional way! With warmed china cups and saucers!
All you need to do is bring yourself along, have a seat and relax. We'll wait on you and we'll be more than happy to cater for your culinary needs! Molly's Tea Room has a variety of sweet and savoury snacks which can be found on our menu, we also do daily specials. Our menu is vegetarian friendly and we can also offer a range of gluten free options. The Tea Room has outside seating available and we allow well behaved dogs throughout the shop.
You can find us on Facebook at Molly's Tea Room. We update this page daily and share all of our specials and what we have on offer on this page!
Get your favourite slice of cake before it's too late!